Carrie Dieterle is Chief People Officer at Insomniac Games, Inc. She is part of the senior leadership team, and is responsible for creating a comprehensive human resources vision, strategy and organization to support the achievement of the company’s mission, objective and short and long term goals through a culture focused on attracting, developing and retaining individuals to support continued growth and excellence. She is also the most fun Human Resources Professional I’ve ever spoken with.
Join us as we talk about:
- What the employment experience is like at Insomniac
- How to create a great experience for employees
- Insomniac’s track record as a top employer with Forbes
- Transparency & Trust in the workplace
- CEO Ted Price’s AMA’s
- How to nurture culture in an organization
- Carrie’s best career advice
- The value of Mentorship
- …and more!