The video game Journey by ThatGameCompany is one of the most amazing video games that I have ever played… and you can trust me, I have played thousands of different video games.
At its heart, the video game is a metaphor for the Hero’s Journey framework that many narratives capture, both ancient and modern. The call to adventure, a challenge or ordeal, transformation, and the hero’s return. It’s the story of Homer’s Odyssey, Lord of the Rings, Continue reading
This post is part 6 of the #YourTurnChallenge based on Seth Godin’s book What to Do When It’s Your Turn
Previous Posts: Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
John G. Miller, author of: QBQ! The Question Behind the Question, Flipping the Switch, Outstanding! 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional, and Co-author of Parenting the QBQ Way.
In this episode we talk about:
- What is the QBQ?
- What are some myths surrounding personal accountability
- 3 deadly traps that we fall into
- The mindset that all winners have
- A powerful phrase that can forever change your life (if you put it into action, daily)
- And how most gamers already know HOW to do this – but not always WHERE or WHEN to do it
John’s Website: Qbq.com
Follow John on Twitter or Facebook